Prepares a restricted range of foods in a fast food establishment.
- Skill Level
- Short Order Cook
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8511 Fast Food Cooks
prepare a restricted range of foods in fast food establishments.
- taking and serving food and beverage orders, and receiving payment from customers
- preparing food such as hamburgers, pizzas, fish and chips
- washing, cutting, measuring and mixing foods for cooking
- operating cooking equipment such as grills, microwaves and deep-fat fryers
- cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils
- ordering and taking delivery of fast food ingredients
- may arrange delivery of prepared food and beverages
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 851111 Fast Food Cook
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Fast Food Cook – ANZSCO 851111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!