Processes and handles information and documents to maintain access to and security of database and record management systems.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Records Clerk
- Medical Record Clerk
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5613 Filing and Registry Clerks
process and handle information and documents to maintain access to and security of database and record management systems.
- sorting information and documents for filing according to database and record management system protocols
- classifying and coding documents for inclusion in database and record management systems
- updating and modifying records
- filing information and documents in database and record management systems
- identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
- recording file and document movements
- labelling storage locations, and assembling and labelling new files
- removing inactive and dead files
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 561311 Filing or Registry Clerk
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Filing or Registry Clerk – ANZSCO 561311?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!