This occupation group covers Financial Dealers not elsewhere classified. Registration or licensing may be required.
- Skill Level
- Equities Analyst
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 3212-79 Financial Dealers and Brokers nec
Group: 2222 Financial Dealers
conduct financial market transactions on behalf of clients.
- obtaining information on securities, market conditions, government regulations and financial circumstances of clients
- interpreting data from securities reports, financial periodicals and stock-quotation viewer screens
- analysing financial markets and financial market products
- providing information and offering advice on financial market matters, market conditions and the history and prospects of corporations
- executing buy and sell orders in the market place on behalf of clients
- relaying trade information to clients such as the number of contracts bought and sold and the price
- monitoring futures prices and market changes, and bidding for commodity futures contracts
- recording and transmitting buy and sell orders
- calculating and recording costs of transactions
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 222211 Financial Market Dealer
- 222212 Futures Trader
- 222213 Stockbroking Dealer
- 222299 Financial Dealers nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Financial Dealers nec – ANZSCO 222299?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!