Prepares and sells floral arrangements.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 4984-11 Florist
Group: 3621 Florists
prepare and sell floral arrangements.
- planning and designing floral arrangements
- arranging supply and storage of flowers, greenery, decorations and other items
- treating flowers to extend their life
- selecting, trimming and arranging flowers and other materials
- packing, wrapping, and attaching message cards to, and organising delivery of, completed arrangements
- serving customers and accepting payments
- advising customers on the selection of flowers and floral arrangements
- may decorate hotels, churches, halls and other facilities for special events
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 362111 Florist
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Florist – ANZSCO 362111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!