Performs routine tasks in manufacturing footwear such as basic hand cutting of shoe components, delivering materials to machines, and inspecting and finishing completed footwear.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8399 Other Factory Process Workers
This unit group covers Factory Process Workers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Cement and Concrete Plant Workers, Chemical Plant Workers, Clay Processing Factory Workers, Fabric and Textile Factory Workers, Footwear Factory Workers, Glass Processing Workers, Hide and Skin Processing Workers and Recycling Workers.
- Skill Level
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 839911 Cement and Concrete Plant Worker
- 839912 Chemical Plant Worker
- 839913 Clay Processing Factory Worker
- 839914 Fabric and Textile Factory Worker
- 839915 Footwear Factory Worker
- 839916 Glass Processing Worker
- 839917 Hide and Skin Processing Worker
- 839918 Recycling Worker
- 839999 Factory Process Workers nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Footwear Factory Worker – ANZSCO 839915?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!