This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  calumaalawrie 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #150845


    I am living in the UK currently holding a 457 visa. It has been active for a year and a half while we decided to stay in the UK to have our first child.

    I was told conflicting information from Home Affairs how I go about adding my newborn to my visa and after notifying them of my change or circumstances, by filling out the 1022 form, I haven’t had a response.

    Subsequently, I was told due to changes I would have to apply for a Subsequent Entrant visa which will cost $2500? For a baby?

    Any guidance here as I’m unsure what the right direction to take is?

    Many thanks


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.