This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dale 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #151959


    I want to submit my partner visa application, and I am considering going through an immigration consultant. My question is should I go for an agent based in Australia ( I am currently living in UK)? I am looking at Laurie Duncan of Absolute Immigration. His bio states he has extensive experience in partner visa having worked on the other side of fence. Please let me know what’s the best course of action.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.