This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ha pham 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sweekar
    Participant

HI Mark I had filled my EOI as an external Auditor with 70 points on 24th April 2017. With occupation ceiling already full and last cut of 75. What do you expect in July month. Will the cut of be 75 ? what is the possibility of me getting an invitation. I have also filled EOI under visa class 190 at NSW .

Mark
    Keymaster

It’s always difficult to forecast although typically at the beginning of the migration year the cutoffs can sometimes be lower. You’ll really need to wait until the first selection round to get a feel for the actual cut-off thresholds.

See this article for further information around why it’s difficult to forecast

What Are My Chances Of Getting An Australian Visa

Regards

Mark

sweekar
    Participant

Thanx Mark. In general when do you expect I could get an invitation?

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Sweekar, my answer would be very speculative so I don’t think it will be of much use to you.It’s not usual to wait over 6 months to receive an invitation, however, the circumstances of the other applicants referenced in the attached article are the primary driver for the time taken to receive an invite.

sweekar
    Participant

Hi Mark ! with the latest results for the 26th July invitation round 75 point people are getting invitation. DO you think there is a chance for 70 point people in upcoming months . I have also made an EOI for 190 in NSW on 23 April 2017 but haven’t heard anything as of now. What do you think about invitation from NSW.

Mark
    Keymaster

If there are no more Auditors with 75 points in the queue then most certainly, there may be a chance however as I stated earlier, without having visibility of the other candidates waiting, its really difficult to say.

Peru
    Participant

Hi Mark.I had applied for EOI as an external Auditor for class 190 with 70 points on 9th December 2017.But asper my knowledge the points for External Auditor are still with 75 points to get the invitation. Any idea when can I expect the invitation and also I’m thinking to apply for 489 Regional Sponsorship but I’m worried about the job opportunity. I Kindly request you to assist me.

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Peru, its difficult to say when you will get an invite as per the post I linked above.

What Are My Chances Of Getting An Australian Visa

If you think an alternative avenue will increase your chances then, by all means, go for it!

Regards

Mark

Adeeba
    Participant

Hi Sweekar & Peru,

I was just going through your comments. Did any of you recieve an invite yet? Thanks

Peru
    Participant

Hi Mark.I had applied for EOI as an external Auditor for class 190 with 70 points on 9th December 2017.Since the New financial year has started I’m wondering about the new points list for external Auditors.Any information about the New points for the Invitation round from July 2018.??

ha pham
    Participant

oh nice

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.