This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joanna W. 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Joanna W.
    Participant

Hi,
    this year I really want to make a move! I always wanted to move to Australia, but its so hard to find a way.
    I ve been to Australia now several times – most of them for holiday. In 2010 until 2011 I went on a WHV and stayed for a year. During that time I got to know the country and worked in different kind of jobs – I made the mistake and didnt work on a farm. That's why its so hard to find a suitable visa to stay for a longer period than 6 month and be able to work. My cousin lives in Australia and has the residency - she would be able to sponsor me. But I dont know the regulations and restrictions.
    I am open to do what it takes to get into Australia _ like working in the northern territory or somewhere in the outback.
    I am 28 year old and I am an event manager. I finished my apprentice 2013. I speak fluently English and German. I live in Berlin, Germany.

I am on holiday in Australia right now. I went to the German embassy and the immigration office in Melbourne – no one was able to help, they all referred me to the internet and the immigration homepage. I can`t find all the information I need.
    Is there any chance you can give me advice how I get the possibility to get the right visa and move to Australia?

All the best
    Jo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.