This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shirin 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #154434

    Rank: Participant


    I am on my husband’s student visa 500. Currently, I am working in university as a timetable adviser. I am working as full time casual. I have been told by my manager that my job might become a full time permanent role. My question is can I be sponsored under lets say visa 482 if my job is not on the skilled list and there is no job similar to it?

    Thank you,


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.