Provides gaming services within a casino or other gambling establishment.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Casino Gaming Inspector
- Gaming Pit Boss
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 4313 Gaming Workers
provide gaming services within casinos and other gambling establishments.
- ensuring that games operating in the casino pit run smoothly
- monitoring cash drops to cashiers and chip transactions
- observing incidents and settling disputes arising at gaming tables
- dealing games in accordance with casino rules, policies and procedures and ensuring that bets are placed within the rules of the game
- checking that appropriate betting limit signs are in place
- checking playing cards
- verifying cash and colour chip change involving larger amounts with the casino gaming inspector
- advising patrons about the rules and etiquette of games
- counting the amount of cash chips in the float and entering a closer slip with the corresponding amount in the cash total
- calculating and paying winning bets
- Skill Level
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 431311 Gaming Worker
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Gaming Worker – ANZSCO 431311?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!