Supervises and coordinates the activities of hotel service workers.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Hotel Service Supervisor
- Front Office Manager (Hotel)
- Head Housekeeper
- Head Porter (Hotel)
- Hotel Concierge
- Hotel Office Manager
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 4314 Hotel Service Managers
supervise and coordinate the activities of hotel service workers.
- determining work requirements and allocating duties to Commercial Housekeepers, Luggage Porters and Doorpersons
- conferring with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintaining attendance records and rosters
- explaining and enforcing safety regulations
- overseeing the work of the unit and suggesting improvements and changes
- conferring with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform front office and hotel reception duties
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
In New Zealand:
NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 431411 Hotel Service Manager
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Hotel Service Manager – ANZSCO 431411?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!