Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates quality accredited ICT projects. Accountable for day-to-day operations of resourcing, scheduling, prioritisation and task coordination, and meeting project milestones, objectives and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Skill Level
- ICT Development Manager
- Blockchain Planner – Involved in developing the plans that will implement the strategic direction of the Blockchain Business Model, and deliver the planned flow of value. The Blockchain Planner / Manager will develop plans that inform how the Blockchain Strategy will be implemented. Blockchain Strategists will generally have a Diploma of Applied Blockchain.
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 1351 ICT Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the acquisition, development, maintenance and use of computer and telecommunication systems within organisations.
- analysing information needs and specifying technology to meet those needs
- formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans
- directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training
- directing ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations
- overseeing the security of ICT systems
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 135111 Chief Information Officer
- 135112 ICT Project Manager
- 135199 ICT Managers nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of ICT Project Manager – ANZSCO 135112?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!