So guys, here we are – it’s number 6 in the series helping you master part 2 of the IELTS Speaking test.
This is the LAST in a series of 6 videos that will give you
1. A Framework for Part 2 answers
2. Band 9 Language Templates
3. Easy to Use Structures for all kinds of Questions
4. More confidence and belief in yourself
In this video I present a framework approach and language templates for all Part 2 Questions about THINGS.
Part 2 of the IELTS Speaking is often the most challenging for candidates.
What’s more, it is the middle of the exam, and probably the most important moment where your performance can..
Dive – Fall – Crash
Fly up – Rocket – Go really well.
So, it’s essential you prepare well.
This series of videos is a MUST for anyone who
– lacks confidence about Part 2
– needs more language and ideas
– wants to learn how to prepare well for this part of the test
This is your Framework!
Topics covered in this video
0:01:24 Recent Questions
0:02:35 Some Ideas
0:08:43 Structure for Activities
0:09:10 How you got it?
0:15:39 Why important?
0:17:34 A Modal Answer
Do you have your own IELTS Speaking Tips?
If you found the IELTS Speaking Part 2: Band 9 TEMPLATES – #6 THINGS video useful and have your own tips to share, please use the comments below. Similarly, if you have any questions. Please share these below. As a community, we can help each other to learn together.