This occupation group includes Information and Organisation Professionals not elsewhere classified.
- Skill Level
- Electoral Officer
- Information Management Co-ordinator
- Knowledge Manager
- Museum Registrar
- Procurement Specialist
- Sales Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 2299-79 Business and Information Professionals nec
Group: 2249 Other Information and Organisation Professionals
This unit group covers Information and Organisation Professionals not elsewhere classified.
It includes Electorate Officers, Liaison Officers, Migration Agents (Aus) / Immigration Consultants (NZ) and Patents Examiners.
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 224911 Electorate Officer
- 224912 Liaison Officer
- 224913 Migration Agent (Aus) / Immigration Consultant (NZ)
- 224914 Patents Examiner
- 224999 Information and Organisation Professionals nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Information and Organisation Professionals nec – ANZSCO 224999?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!