Responds to personal, written and telephone inquiries and complaints about the organisation’s goods and services, provides information and refers people to other sources.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5412 Information Officers
Information Officers respond to personal, written and telephone inquiries and complaints about the organisation’s goods and services, provide information and refer people to other sources.
- answering inquiries about goods and services, and providing information about their availability, location, price and related issues
- responding to inquiries about problems and providing advice, information and assistance
- recording information about inquiries and complaints
- referring complex inquiries to team leaders or expert advisers
- issuing relevant forms, information kits and brochures to interested parties
- accessing and operating computer network systems and communication systems such as public address and paging systems
- may refer inquiries to other sources
- Skill Level
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 541211 Information Officer
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Information Officer – ANZSCO 541211?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!