- Are you an experienced Architect Designer making experience overseas?
- Do you desire to work in Australia and earn fantastic salary?
- Looking for ways to accelerate your migration journey through visa sponsorship?
This is the right opportunity for you!
- *Opportunities are now available for experienced Architect Designer overseas who want to come to work in Australia with a proven work history on variety of Residential Project and to join the team on various major sites in Sydney.
Eficaz Recruitment is a leading recruitment company based in Sydney. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking experienced Architect Designer overseas_ with a proven work history in the industry to come to Australia to work on 482 skilled Employer sponsor visa._
- Create and oversee full concept design, schematic design and design development
- Provide design assistance to the architect-of-record to complete the construction
- document phase
- Assist the architect-of-record during the construction phase in reviewing select design
- and contractor questions.
- Review design requirements and determine best design options for building project.
- Gather and collect design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
- Prepare architecture design based on design requirements.
- Modify and update designs based on review comments from architect-of-record.
- Ensure to follow best practices and company standards.
- Evaluate site conditions and constraints for construction projects.
- Maintain all the documentations related to architectural designs and constructions conditions.
- Coordinate with Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Engineers, Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers, and other design team members
- Provide project status updates to architect-of-record.
- Manage and execute design assignments in a timely manner
- Produce and revise construction drawings using Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Construction Observation – responding to construction RFIs, reviewing submittals, and periodic construction site visits.
- Assist in developing, refining, and documenting company standards and procedures
- Other duties are needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Bachelor of Architecture degree (minimum) required
3+ years’ experience working in Construction Industry
Meet 482 visa requirements.
Hard working with can-do attitude
Ability to take direction and responsibility for end results
Attention to detail, motivation, and interest to learn essential
Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Strong organization and communication skills
This job offers permanent job opportunities with great work stability and friendly environment team.
What We Are Offering
- 482 employer visa sponsorship (2-4 years) permanent opportunity for the right candidates
- Attractive salary packages with permanent salary
- With an opportunity to apply for Permanent Residence when you’re eligible
- 3-6 months processing time.
- Accelerate your migration journey to Australia
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button only. Limited numbers of sponsorship and limited time.
Apply now and connect for a free consultation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Getting Down Under Partners with 482jobs.com for our sponsored job listings. 482Jobs.com is the world’s largest job board dedicated to advertising Sponsored Jobs In Australia. Each job advertisement is manually checked to ensure the advertiser is offering Sponsorship so you don’t have to!
Visit the advertisers website 482jobs.com.