Website Superior People Recruitment
Job description: We are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant who has an extremely high attention to detail and can provide a high level of accuracy.
XERO and/ or MYOB experience is a must. The willingness and ability to quickly learn a new software is essential. The role requires a person who has worked in an environment where you were responsible for multiple clients at any one time. You must be proficient in ALL areas of Bookkeeping and Accounting.
You will be responsible for Client tasks including:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- BAS completion and returns
- Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Monthly reports
- Data Entry
- Preparation of Client files and information for Director
- EOFY Reporting
- Setting up clients with the relevant software requirements
- General administrative tasks
You will be responsible for:
- Managing accuracy of work produced
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Documentation of client needs and expectations
- Internal Management Reporting – daily, weekly and monthly
- Progressive career opportunity
- Great management support and mentoring
- Modern offices – easy to access, great location, next to transport and shops
- Supportive team working environment that celebrates success
- Sponsorship of your post-graduation study
- Health and wellness program
If you feel that this opportunity is right for you then APPLY TODAY!
Job title: Assistant Accountant
Company: Superior People Recruitment
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Original Job Posting date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 01:32:57 GMT
Need some general assistance?
You may also find the following articles of interest: Australia 482 Sponsored Visa Articles.