Job description: The Organisation
Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) is recognised internationally as having a critical role in children’s development and important economic and social benefits for families and communities.
We currently have a fulltime position for an Early Childhood Teacher at:
We will also consider visa sponsorship for the right individual, to be discussed during the interview process.
The positions vary between part time and full time. Salary levels are dependent on qualifications and experience and all conditions are in-line with the Educational Services (Teachers) Award 2010.
Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) ANZSCO 241111
Leadership and organisational development
- Work in conjunction with the Team Leader in developing an organisation recognised for its professionalism, with a staff structure and appropriate processes and business systems.
- Build a cohesive team committed to the delivery of high quality, sustainable services.
- Maintain close networks with the other Team Leaders and their staff.
- Support the facilitation of information opportunities for families and community members.
- Facilitate communication and co-operation between services and clusters.
- Provide input on policy development.
- Assist in ensuring services are compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure implementation of REED Inc operational policies and processes as they apply to the relevant cluster area.
- Work with the Team Leader to develop a strategy to increase utilisation of the service by attracting families from all backgrounds that make up a community.
- Manage the day to day operations of each service through open communication and documentation with the Cluster Manager.
- Comply with the National Quality Framework for early childhood programs and National Quality Standards Regulations.
- Ensure programming is being completed.
- Provide pedagogy support to educators.
- Assist with staff rostering.
- Any other reasonable duties requested by the Cluster Manager.
- Degree or Diploma in Children’s Services.
- Up to date knowledge of all licensing and legislation relating to the provision of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Understanding of the National Quality Framework and Standards, National Early Years Learning Framework and application.
- Current Working With Children’s Check
- Current Police Clearance
Please note no late applications will be considered. Apply Online
Job title: Early Childhood Teacher
Location: Narrogin, WA
Original Job Posting date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 22:08:24 GMT
Need some general assistance?
You may also find the following articles of interest: Australia 482 Sponsored Visa Articles.