Job description: Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank, we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
HealthStrong – our Allied Health service
HealthStrong is Medibank’s allied health provider delivering care into residential aged care, corporate wellness centres and private homes. With operations right across Australia, you’re in control of where your career takes you.
Broaden your career horizons by choosing HealthStrong as your partner for clinical opportunities in aged care. Taking this step will allow you to experience a different clinical environment, outside of the hospital and private practice settings. This is a challenging and rewarding career choice for any clinician, regardless of background and level of experience. No matter where you are in your career, HealthStrong is here to support you each step of the way.
We are currently on the lookout for either an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to join our Brisbane team, based at an aged care facility in Riverview. Your role will focus on reducing pain and maximising the mobility and independence of your patients’ daily lives by:
- conducting comprehensive patient assessments
- developing innovative treatment plans
- providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents
- implementing & managing pain management clinics
An experienced clinician, you love to make a difference in the lives of elderly Australians by providing pain management and working with them to improve their mobility. With the ability to work autonomously, you also thrive building relationships and enjoy contributing professionally to a multidisciplinary environment. You will also have a relevant tertiary degree and full registration with AHPRA.
What We Offer
As an employee you’re entitled to an array of both HealthStrong and Medibank benefits, including:
- Excellent remuneration based on experience
- $1000 CPD annual allowance
- Private Health Insurance subsidy and discounts on Travel, Life and Pet Insurances
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for all eligible employees, regardless of whether you are the primary or secondary carer – in fact, we’re the proud winners of the
- One day of paid community leave per year.
- Flexible part time, flexible hours and job share opportunities available.
- Sponsorship opportunities for overseas trained clinicians.
For a better healthcare career click the link to apply.
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our . If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy, Therapy, Healthcare, Part Time
Job title: Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist – Riverview, QLD
Location: Riverview, QLD
Original Job Posting date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 22:24:58 GMT
Need some general assistance?
You may also find the following articles of interest: Australia 482 Sponsored Visa Articles.