Job description: Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
Seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team at the Newman Clinic, WA, on a permanent Full-Time basis with flexible hours. This is a residential position commencing immediately. Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of services including however not limited to:
- High level nursing skills to work autonomously
- Patient triage and general practice care
- Administering vaccinations and travel consultation
- Monitoring & maintaining stock levels
- Maintenance & sterilisation of all equipment
- Compliance with the Department of Health & Human Services Protocols
- General administration duties
As the successful candidate you will hold a current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). You must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with:
- Current Senior First Aid Certification and CPR Certification – Required
- Certificate in Phlebotomy or similar – Desirable
- Current Immunisation Certificate – Desirable
- Experience in a GP/Occupational Health setting will be highly regarded
- Able to relocate to Newman
Sponsorship opportunity for the right candidate
WHY JOIN US?
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous travel discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance options
- Novated leasing – cost effective option for car expenses
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
Subject to eligibility criteria
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates must provide a National Police Clearance conducted within the last 3 months.
Job title: Registered Nurse
Expected salary: $60001 – 80000 per year
Location: Newman, WA
Original Job Posting date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 22:35:12 GMT
Need some general assistance?
You may also find the following articles of interest: Australia 482 Sponsored Visa Articles.