- Located in East Bendigo, VIC.
- Multiple seasonal roles starting in early/mid October.
- Full training provided.
- Afternoon shift.
About the job.
Programmed Skilled Workforce is seeking applications for candidates for seasonal Process Worker to join their workforce at our client Moira Mac’s. We are seeking candidates who can work primarily on afternoon shift and are available up to work up 5 days per week. These seasonal roles may be suited to people seeking seasonal work such as students and Working Holiday Makers.
What our employees say about working at our client Moira Mac’s.
“I am part of a company that believes in workplace wellness, positive values and safe work procedures. Working with Programmed on site at Moira Mac’s gives me a sense purpose and belonging” – Daniel.
“I love working on site; I feel part of a big team and our managers really care about our wellbeing, safety and enjoyment” – Anna.
We are seeking people who are…….
- Able to learn and follow site specific food manufacturing production processes.
- Are committed to quality assurance policies and practices.
- Work effectively as part of a diverse team and interact well with others.
- Can be flexible with work schedules and roster.
- Have the ability to follow health and safety principles.
- Are punctual and reliable.
- Have a good level of health and fitness with the ability to pass both a pre-employment fitness assessment and a drug and alcohol screen.
We extra keen to have your application if you……
- Have previous food manufacturing experience.
- Have experience working with or around mechanical plant machinery.
- Are experienced in basic administration tasks such as data entry and record keeping.
Location: Macedon, VIC – Bendigo, VIC
Original Job Posting date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 22:28:40 GMT
Need some general assistance?
You may also find the following article of interest: How To Apply For An Australian Working Holiday Visa.