- Negotiable Salary + CPD
- Optional weekend work for additional income
- Supportive team and company network supporting professional development
An opportunity has become available to work for a leading medical imaging company as a qualified Sonographer in Melbourne!
Australia’s most liveable city, home to the best coffee, culture and incredible food, this opportunity in Melbourne is not to be missed.
Our client is a leading, well established medical diagnostic provider, with various clinics around Melbourne.
This client prides itself on being a community-focused organisation, committed to patients and every member of the team.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive Remuneration – Dependent on Skills
- State of the Art Facilities and Equipment
- Full and Part-Time Opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Heavily patient-focused environment
- Flexible Working Hours
- Ongoing Education Opportunities
- Inhouse Education and Paid Conference Leave
- Upskilling to Achieve Your Career Goals
- Paid Parental Leave
- Desirable locations around Melbourne
- Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance for the right candidate
- Current Accreditation with ASAR (Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry).
- General skillset preferably including MSK, Small Parts and Paediatric – or working towards.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate holistic and compassionate care.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a MDT team.
- Motivated Sonographer, committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
Getting Down Under Partners with 482jobs.com for our sponsored job listings. 482Jobs.com is the world’s largest job board dedicated to advertising Sponsored Jobs In Australia. Each job advertisement is manually checked to ensure the advertiser is offering Sponsorship so you don’t have to!
Visit the advertisers website 482jobs.com.