Company Details Restricted To Members
- Great and safe working environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- TSS 482 Visa / Transfer of nomination available for outstanding candidate
The client is the leader in the Australian and New Zealand collision repair industry and associated auto parts market.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures. Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
- Immediately report any safety incident or near miss to either the Production Manager or Centre Manager
- Clock on and off each day to reflect attendance and ensure always clocked onto a job or task
- Colour mix and match vehicle after vehicle has been prepared and is scheduled for painting. Ensure that job number is entered into paint mixing system.
- Build and maintain colour library (upon appointment as Colour Librarian)
- Prep vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s process
- Buff and denib vehicle as per Job Sheet
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention
- Ensure appropriate usage of consumables and materials are used to avoid wastage.
- Upon request carry out minor / small repairs as per Job Sheet
- If required, notate broken parts / extra repairs and submit to Estimator.
- Ensure authorised before proceeding with additional work
- Double check new parts are correct and not damaged. If not, advise Parts Manager / Production Manager
- Ensure your work complies with QA standards and sign the QA Sheet to confirm you have checked your work and it meets standards.
- As required clean workbay / workshop
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition.
- Coach apprentice (if assigned as a coach)
- Undertake all lawful and reasonable requests by management.
- Candidate must be Trade Qualified Spray Painter
- Candidate must be Physically Fit.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic
- An attention to detail
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners
Getting Down Under Partners with 482jobs.com for our sponsored job listings. 482Jobs.com is the world’s largest job board dedicated to advertising Sponsored Jobs In Australia. Each job advertisement is manually checked to ensure the advertiser is offering Sponsorship so you don’t have to!
Visit the advertisers website 482jobs.com.