Job description: Horse Trainer (meets sponsorship obligations)
Snowden Racing is currently seeking highly experienced staff to join our Randwick stable.
The Position is full time – 38 hours per week and some of the duties are:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young and older horses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information to other staff and owners;
- Ability to work in a team and independently (or proven management experience if the position is for a foreperson role)
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses on riding pace/timed work and jump outs
- Able to educate our young horses on the ground, plus swimming and barrier education
- Able to educate our young horses on the ground with ability to manage a small team of horses and staff under the direction of the head foreperson.
Qualifications not essential but at least three years of relevant experience in horse training/management is essential.
The occupation to be advertised is that of a Horse Trainer with a salary of $54,000.00 to $58,000.00 plus Superannuation entitlements.
Job title: STABLE HAND / TRACK WORK RIDER
Location: Randwick, NSW
Original Job Posting date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 22:40:26 GMT
Need some general assistance?
You may also find the following articles of interest: Australia 482 Sponsored Visa Articles.