Company Details Restricted To Members
Our client is a medium sized busy shop carrying out all aspects of repair from Oil change to full engine rebuilds for all makes and models. Due to an increase in work load they are seeking an experienced Heavy Diesel Technician familiar with all aspects of service and repair to join their fun, close knit team. This is an excellent opportunity with scope to foreman roles and beyond within the company.
- Current Australian Certified Trade Certificate in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent
- Sufficient training and experience to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy
- Mature and professional outlook
- Attention to detail
- Police clearance certificate from country of origin (where applicable)
- Time management
- Physically fit (medically assessed)
- From a dealership background rather than fleet service preferred but all experienced candidates will be considered.
- Current and valid HR license
- Experience working with multiple brands of truck
- Written communication skills
- Good verbal communication skills
The company is an approved employer sponsor. Therefore, while local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international onshore candidates may also be considered for employment with working visa sponsorship.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Preferences would be someone with Heavy Diesel experience and qualifications.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners
Getting Down Under Partners with 482jobs.com for our sponsored job listings. 482Jobs.com is the world’s largest job board dedicated to advertising Sponsored Jobs In Australia. Each job advertisement is manually checked to ensure the advertiser is offering Sponsorship so you don’t have to!
Visit the advertisers website 482jobs.com.