- Develops maintenance planning strategies, and schedules, coordinates and monitors the maintenance of all plant equipment.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Maintenance Scheduler
- Shutdown Coordinator
- Shutdown Planner
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Not eligible if:
TSS, ENS – The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(7) of the Regulations).
Group: 3129 Other Building and Engineering Technicians
- This unit group covers Building and Engineering Technicians not elsewhere classified.
It includes Maintenance Planners, Metallurgical or Materials Technicians, and Mine Deputies.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
In New Zealand:
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 312911 Maintenance Planner
- 312912 Metallurgical or Materials Technician
- 312913 Mine Deputy
- 312999 Building and Engineering Technicians nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Maintenance Planner – ANZSCO 312911?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!