Assists Motor Mechanics to replace and repair worn and defective parts, re-assemble mechanical components, change oil and filters, and perform other routine mechanical tasks.
- Skill Level
- Lube Attendant
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8999 Other Miscellaneous Labourers
This unit group covers Labourers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Bicycle Mechanics, Car Park Attendants, Crossing Supervisors, Electrical or Telecommunications Trades Assistants, Leaflet or Newspaper Deliverers, Mechanic’s Assistants, Railways Assistants, Sign Erectors, Ticket Collectors or Ushers, Trolley Collectors and Road Traffic Controllers.
- Skill Level
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 899911 Bicycle Mechanic
- 899912 Car Park Attendant
- 899913 Crossing Supervisor
- 899914 Electrical or Telecommunications Trades Assistant
- 899915 Leaflet or Newspaper Deliverer
- 899916 Mechanic’s Assistant
- 899917 Railways Assistant
- 899918 Sign Erector
- 899921 Ticket Collector or Usher
- 899922 Trolley Collector
- 899923 Road Traffic Controller
- 899999 Labourers nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Mechanic’s Assistant – ANZSCO 899916?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!