- This occupation group covers Medical Practitioners not elsewhere classified. Registration or licensing is required.
- Skill Level
- Nuclear Medicine Physician
- Sports Physician
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Not eligible if:
TSS, ENS, 494 – A current health workforce certificate for the position and the occupation has not been presented to the Department.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 2312-79 Specialist Medical Practitioners nec
Group: 2539 Other Medical Practitioners
- This unit group covers Medical Practitioners not elsewhere classified.
It includes Dermatologists, Emergency Medicine Specialists, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Ophthalmologists, Pathologists, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologists, and Radiation Oncologists. Medical Registrars training in these specialties are included in this unit group.
- Skill Level
- Occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification, two years hospital-based training, and at least five years specialist study and training (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing is required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 253911 Dermatologist
- 253912 Emergency Medicine Specialist
- 253913 Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- 253914 Ophthalmologist
- 253915 Pathologist
- 253917 Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist
- 253918 Radiation Oncologist
- 253999 Medical Practitioners nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Medical Practitioners nec – ANZSCO 253999?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!