Organises and controls the functions and resources of an office such as administrative systems and office personnel.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 3291-11 Office Manager
Group: 5121 Office Managers
organise and control the functions and resources of offices such as administrative systems and office personnel.
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the office
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate office business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- ensuring office equipment and supplies are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 512111 Office Manager
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Office Manager – ANZSCO 512111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!