Drives a coach to transport passengers long distances on scheduled intercity services over established routes. Registration or licensing is required.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 7312 Bus and Coach Drivers
drive buses and coaches to transport passengers over established and special routes.
- stopping at set locations to pick up and set down passengers
- opening and closing doors before and after passengers board or alight
- controlling lighting, heating and ventilation on buses
- collecting fares and giving change and tickets, and monitoring electronic entry
- advising passengers on destinations
- maintaining conduct of passengers
- may use public address systems to provide information and tour commentaries for passengers
- may assist coach passengers with baggage and accommodation bookings
- may maintain, service and clean coaches
- Skill Level
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 731211 Bus Driver
- 731212 Charter and Tour Bus Driver
- 731213 Passenger Coach Driver
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Passenger Coach Driver – ANZSCO 731213?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!