Performs liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of Managers and Professionals.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5211 Personal Assistants
perform liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of Managers and Professionals.
- liaising with other staff on matters relating to the organisation’s operations
- researching and preparing reports, briefing notes, memoranda, correspondence and other routine documents
- maintaining confidential files and documents
- attending meetings and acting as secretary as required
- maintaining appointment diaries and making travel arrangements
- processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing correspondence and maintaining records
- screening telephone calls and answering inquiries
- taking and transcribing dictation of letters and other documents
- may supervise other secretarial and clerical staff
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
In New Zealand:
NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification
- Occupations in this Group
- 521111 Personal Assistant
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Personal Assistant – ANZSCO 521111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!