Skilled visa applicants on the updated PMSOL list will get preference under the Independent and State/Territory Nominated visa programs.
PMSOL as of 11th December 2020
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Social Worker (272511)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)
Which Visa Classes get Priority Processing Under PMSOL?
Employer-sponsored applicants in the PMSOL occupations will be given priority processing for both nomination and visa applications in the following visa types:
- Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa
- Subclass 187 – Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
- Subclass 482 – Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa
- Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
Travel Exemptions for PMSOL Applicants
Applicants and existing employer-sponsored visa holders on the PMSOL can also request a travel exemption to enter Australia during the current border closures. However, the mandatory 14-day quarantine period still applies and will still be at the traveller or sponsor’s expense.
Are you on the PMSOL? Hows our application journey been so far?
Let us know in our comments below. 👍