This occupation group covers Practice Managers not elsewhere classified.
- Skill Level
- Accounting Practice Manager
- Architectural Practice Manager
- Legal Practice Manager
- Veterinary Practice Manager
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5122 Practice Managers
organise and control the functions and resources of professional practices such as administrative systems and practice personnel.
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the practice
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate practice business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- ensuring office equipment and supplies are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advance Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 512211 Health Practice Manager
- 512299 Practice Managers nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Practice Managers nec – ANZSCO 512299?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!