Operates bindery machines and performs manual binding and finishing of books and printed products.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Printing Bindery Assistant
- Printing Table Hand
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8995 Printing Assistants and Table Workers
perform routine printing tasks, operate bindery machines and perform manual binding and finishing of books and printed products.
- assisting with setting up, operating and adjusting machines
- maintaining and lubricating printing and bindery machines
- clearing waste and cleaning work areas and machines
- folding, collating and fastening printed products by machine and hand
- performing hand binding and finishing operations
- operating specialised machines such as casing-in and mini binders, and automatic carton folding and gluing machines
- carrying out routine quality control
- Skill Level
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 899511 Printer’s Assistant
- 899512 Printing Table Worker
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Printing Table Worker – ANZSCO 899512?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!