Collects product samples, conducts tests to determine quality of produce and maintains records of results.
- Skill Level
- Coal Sample Tester
- Glassware Verifier
- Iron Pellet Tester
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8393 Product Quality Controllers
examine manufactured products and primary produce to ensure conformity to specifications and standards of presentation and quality.
- studying product specifications and taking measurements to determine conformity to specifications
- examining and marking output for visible defects such as cracks, holes and breakages
- making minor repairs and adjustments to products
- compiling quality assurance reports, maintaining documentation and reporting findings
- examining products for defects and grading produce
- designating grading of produce and recording details of assessments according to classification system
- collecting and labelling samples for inspection
- recording details of sampling procedures and sources of samples
- preparing samples and carrying out prescribed tests
- Skill Level
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 839311 Product Examiner
- 839312 Product Grader
- 839313 Product Tester
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Product Tester – ANZSCO 839313?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!