- Plans and undertakes administration of organisational programs, special projects and support services.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Project Coordinator
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 3292-11 Project or Program Administrator
Group: 5111 Contract, Program and Project Administrators
- plan and undertake administration of contracts, organisational programs, special projects and support services.
- developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
- responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided, and persons affected
- managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- working with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals, owners and others to ensure that goals are met
- advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions
- overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
- preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation’s activities
- collecting and analysing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on project outcomes
- reviewing and arranging new office accommodation
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
In New Zealand:
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 511111 Contract Administrator
- 511112 Program or Project Administrator
Are you Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Program or Project Administrator – ANZSCO 511112?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!