Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the public relations activities within an organisation.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Communications Manager
- Corporate Affairs Manager
- Corporate Relations Manager
- PR Manager
- Public Affairs Manager
- Community Relations Manager
- External Relations Manager
- Media Relations Manager
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Not eligible if:
TSS, ENS – The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(7) of the Regulations).
TSS, ENS – The position has a nominated base salary of less than AUD90,000.
Group: 1311 Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate advertising, public relations, sales and marketing activities within organisations.
- directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise an organisation’s sales and customer loyalty
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to promote an organisation’s goods and services to as many people as possible
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to generate increased consumption of an organisation’s goods and services through the creation and reinforcement of ‘brand image’ or ‘brand loyalty’
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain an organisation’s image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 131112 Sales and Marketing Manager
- 131113 Advertising Manager
- 131114 Public Relations Manager
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Public Relations Manager – ANZSCO 131114?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!