Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates educational approaches and policy, and curriculum resources and development for preschool, primary, middle or intermediate school, secondary, TAFE or polytechnic teachers and administrators.
- Skill Level
- School Administrator
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Not eligible if:
TSS, ENS – The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(7) of the Regulations).
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 1293-15 Regional Education Manager
Group: 1344 Other Education Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate educational policy, and provide advice and educational and administrative support to staff and students in educational institutions.
- coordinating the educational, administrative and financial affairs of an educational institution or department within the institution
- researching, developing, implementing, reviewing and evaluating educational and administrative policy
- liaising between educational institutions, parents and the wider community
- providing advice on policy and procedures to staff and students
- consulting with academic and administrative staff to coordinate educational programs
- identifying and addressing present and future needs for student and staff development
- researching educational systems and monitoring and evaluating new developments
- researching and reporting on students’ needs arising from curriculum implementation
- developing and delivering training programs for teachers
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least five years of relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
- 134411 Faculty Head
- 134412 Regional Education Manager
- 134499 Education Managers nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Regional Education Manager – ANZSCO 134412?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!