Sells fuel, lubricants and other automotive accessories, and performs minor maintenance on motor vehicles at a service station.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Driveway Attendant
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Not eligible if:
TSS, ENS – The position has a nominated annual earnings of less than AUD65,000.
TSS, ENS – The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(7) of the Regulations).
Group: 6216 Service Station Attendants
sell fuel, lubricants and other automotive accessories, and perform minor maintenance on motor vehicles at service stations.
- filling fuel tanks and containers to level specified by customer
- checking and replenishing air pressure in vehicle tyres, and oil and other vehicle fluid levels
- washing vehicle windscreens and windows
- performing minor repair work to vehicles such as replacing tyres, light bulbs and windscreen wiper blades
- maintaining and operating automatic car wash facilities
- collecting payments from customers for purchases
- cleaning petrol pumps and surrounding driveway, shop and facilities
- undertaking stock control and preparing reports on fuel, oil, accessories and other items sold
- replenishing stock of fast foods, newspapers, magazines and grocery items
- Skill Level
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 621611 Service Station Attendant
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Service Station Attendant – ANZSCO 621611?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!