Fills up shelves and display areas in a store or supermarket.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Night Filler
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8912 Shelf Fillers
fill up shelves and display areas in stores and supermarkets.
- placing goods neatly in bins and on racks, and stacking bulky goods on floors
- filling shelves with goods ensuring goods with the earliest use-by dates are at the front of shelves
- noting what has been sold and collecting goods needed from the stockroom using a trolley
- maintaining shelf order by removing stock belonging to a different location
- may help customers find goods they need
- may price goods
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 891211 Shelf Filler
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Shelf Filler – ANZSCO 891211?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!