Sells goods or services to customers at a street or market location.
- Skill Level
- Market Stall Vendor
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Not eligible if:
TSS, ENS – The position has a nominated annual earnings of less than AUD65,000.
TSS, ENS – The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(7) of the Regulations).
Group: 6217 Street Vendors and Related Salespersons
sell goods and services on established routes, door-to-door, and at street and market locations.
- collecting goods and transporting them along established routes, to door-to-door areas, and to street and market locations
- displaying and demonstrating goods, and explaining the qualities of goods to customers
- informing customers of new goods and services
- receiving payments from customers and giving change
- recording transactions on customer receipts and sales records
- wrapping and packaging goods sold
- developing lists of prospective customers and calling on them to obtain new business
- ordering and purchasing goods for sale, and monitoring and maintaining stock levels
- may attract attention by playing music, singing and calling out goods and services for sale
- Skill Level
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 621711 Cash Van Salesperson
- 621712 Door-to-door Salesperson
- 621713 Street Vendor
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Street Vendor – ANZSCO 621713?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!