Interviews people and records their responses to survey and market research questions on a range of topics. May work in a call centre.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Market Research Interviewer
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5615 Survey Interviewers
interview people and record their responses to survey and market research questions on a range of topics.
- contacting people face-to-face and via the telephone to conduct surveys
- recording answers to survey questions manually and electronically
- recording the distribution of questionnaires
- collecting questionnaires and returning them to supervisors
- scanning questionnaires to ensure that important questions have been answered
- may interview people at random in crowds and on the street
- may provide self-completion questionnaires
- may encode responses and check their consistency
- may work in a call centre
- Skill Level
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 561511 Survey Interviewer
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Survey Interviewer – ANZSCO 561511?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!