Drives a tow truck, requiring a specially endorsed class of licence, to transport broken-down motor vehicles. Registration or licensing is required.
- Skill Level
- Mechanic Recovery (Army)
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 7331 Truck Drivers
drive heavy trucks, removal vans, tankers and tow trucks to transport bulky goods and liquids.
- manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices
- observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles
- making regular quality checks of vehicles to ensure they can be driven safely
- estimating weights to comply with load limitations and ensuring safe distribution of weight
- ensuring goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage
- verifying loading documents, checking condition of goods and obtaining certification of deliveries
- Skill Level
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 733111 Truck Driver (General)
- 733112 Aircraft Refueller
- 733113 Furniture Removalist
- 733114 Tanker Driver
- 733115 Tow Truck Driver
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Tow Truck Driver – ANZSCO 733115?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!