Designs, builds and maintains websites, and provides web technology solutions and services.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Web Master
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 3131 ICT Support Technicians
provide support for the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and web technology and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems.
- determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- responding to inquiries about software and hardware problems
- adapting existing programs to meet users’ requirements
- installing and downloading appropriate software
- ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment
- implementing computer networks
- designing and maintaining websites
- repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printers and modems
- may work in a call centre
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Web Administrator – ANZSCO 313113?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!