Company Details Restricted To Members
At Kidscape Early Learning Centre Albury we value the care and development of each individual child. Our programs not only lay a strong foundation for literacy and numeracy skills, but also deepen a child’s love of learning. Programs like music, yoga, meditation, arts and technology are an important part of our program.
To further compliment our team of educators, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic, mature, passionate and qualified Early Childhood Teacher for our service. We seek an ECT who is warm, caring and respectful of children’s needs and the environment in which they learn. These roles will see you working collaboratively with fellow educators to deliver a play-based learning program. We are seeking new and innovative ideas from you and you will be encouraged to share and implement these ideas.
Sponsorship Available to right candidates ( conditions apply)
You will possess the following attributes:
· Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Standard and National Framework.
· Minimum Bachelor preferred however will consider working towards, Diploma and studying towards qualification
· Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
Knowledge of the Preschool Guidelines
· Knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children.
· Provide a creative environment that engages children and encourages them to investigate, explore and extend on their current skills.
· Current Senior First Aid certificate.
· CPR including Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
· Current working with Children Check
· Have a true passion for Early Childhood Education and Care.
You will be rewarded with the following:
· Staff discount on childcare fees
· Complimentary uniform
. ABOVE AWARD WAGES
. Wellness Days
. Paid Birthday leave
. Relocation Costs – if applicable *
All applicants must be available to work Monday to Friday as per the centre opening hours. Therefore, flexibility of your availability will be required.
Please apply below by clicking on the link
All applicants must include a covering letter and updated resume.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
Getting Down Under Partners with 482jobs.com for our sponsored job listings. 482Jobs.com is the world’s largest job board dedicated to advertising Sponsored Jobs In Australia. Each job advertisement is manually checked to ensure the advertiser is offering Sponsorship so you don’t have to!
Visit the advertisers website 482jobs.com.