List Of Australian Companies Willing To Sponsor

List Of Australian Companies Willing To Sponsor

We’ve been running this website for over 14 years and fair to say that we have received numerous requests for a list of Australian companies willing to sponsor. The problem that our visitors face is that, in general, they don’t live in Australia (a shocking statement I know) so they don’t know where to look. The other problem that exists is Australian companies (that are willing to sponsor), don’t know the name of the popular job boards used in other countries that attract people looking for Sponsored jobs in Australia so they can’t actively advertise to potential candidates seeking sponsorship in Australia.

The net result is that they advertise on the Australian job sites that Australian employers are familiar with; however, potential candidates are not, so there is a big disconnect between the Australian companies willing to sponsor and the candidates seeking sponsorship.

List of Australian companies willing to sponsor

When looking for sponsored jobs in Australia, it’s essential to know whether an employer can sponsor you. It isn’t enough that your occupation is on the skilled list. Employers in Australia who wish to sponsor employees must meet strict eligibility criteria and register their interest in sponsoring candidates with the Australian migration department.

Australian Employers List Offering Sponsorship
Finding Employers willing to sponsor can be a hard task without the right tools

The next challenge is that although employers need to register the fact that they are willing to sponsor, the Australian government does not list this information publically. SO how do you find a list of Australian companies willing to sponsor? This is where we can help. 😊

Since 2016 we have been publishing jobs on gettingdownunder.com where the Australian company is willing to Sponsor. Although a definitive list of Australian companies willing to sponsor isn’t available, we have been able to provide a consolidated job board where every job advertised is offering sponsorship.

Finding jobs offering Sponsorship

We do this by automatically trawling the largest job sites in Australia at numerous times during the day. During this trawling exercise, our job spider searches for job adverts that indicate that the company is willing to sponsor. We use over 40 different search terms (as an example, “482 sponsorship available” or “willing to sponsor” If the job advertisement meets these criteria we take a snapshot of the job advert, add it to our job board database and include a link back to the original job advert so you can apply.

Where the job adverts may be a little vague, we place these into a queue for manual ‘cleansing’. We found that in some instances, jobs advertised as offering sponsorship sometimes actually aren’t. In this scenario, we review these jobs and manually remove the ones offering sponsorship that clearly cannot (eg. part-time house cleaner). Once we’ve checked this list, we’ll add the legitimate jobs where the companies are willing to sponsor to our database so you can view these sponsored jobs here or by clicking the banner below.

Find Sponsored Jobs In Australia

363 thoughts on “List Of Australian Companies Willing To Sponsor

1. Blessing says:

Hie my name is Blessing i have 6 years of experience. in truck driving and also have diesel and petrol motor machanics 8 years experience im looking for a sponsorship

2. Kodjio Frank Mardochee says:

Hello sir. Am skilled manual worker from Cameroon and I will like to fine a way out to have a job permit in Australia due to the crisis situation here in the anglophones sector we fine it more had to succeed in our little job for over 6 years now. Am a young of age 27 and strong had working man willing to study and practice in any field am concerne with. Am a fast learner had working please sir I really wish to have a chance to work for Australia

3. Matthew says:

My name is Matthew, I’m a qualified medical assistant looking to relocate to Australia, anyone to help with Visa sponsorship

• Karani Cameron Taureka says:

My name is Cameron Karani Taureka, I’m a qualified diesel mechanic assistant looking to relocate to Australia, anyone to help with Visa sponsorship

4. Mohini says:

Hi Iam currently looking for sponsorship for either of us. Iam working as an assistant statistician and my husband is working as a sign language teacher in a deaf school.

5. Carine says:

Hi my name is Carine,
    I’m interested to relocate to Australia on visa space
    I’m a holder of BBA in logistics and supply chain with experience in import and export shipment ,customer service and sales

6. Angelo Nono says:

Hi I Am seeking for foreigner’s visa sponsorship to enable me travel and work in a Construction Industry in NSW I am currently holding a position of a Operations Manager that hold various Construction project, an I am willing to work oversees to Elevate and enhance my career journey.
    Hoping to find a employer Soonest.

Angelo

7. Daniel McCulloch says:

i have a multi skilled set of job skills like, automotive body repair and refinishing ( painting ), smart repair and wheel refurb for 2 years and i have 4 years experience in bartender / bar manger

8. Hector kudakwashe chiramba says:

Im a truck driver, been be driving for over 10 years now im looking for a truck driver opportunity in Australia. Im from south africa i can drive anything with wheels, i need sponsors to help me proceed in my passion of trucks, trucks is my life. I.m currently driving a 22m long long (super link as per south African standards)

• Nkire Monday says:

Hi, i need a factory job & I want some one to sponsor & when i start the job my salaries should be deducted for the payment of the sponsorship.
      Thanks

9. Daka says:

My name is Daka Kapindula from Malawi Africa. Am seeking for foreigner’s visa sponsorship to enable me travel and work in a farm, warehouse or any related job in Australia. Am a dedicated mature 45 year man and hard worker. If sponsored the visa, I wish to ask the sponsor to recover the expenses from my monthly wages.
    I will very grateful to you for your response.
    Thanks
    Daka Kapindula

10. Aubrey Simusokwe says:

I am looking for a sponsored job as an Electrician for Underground Mobile equipment, Blaster or Safety Officer. I have more than ten years work experience.

11. Emmanuel Bañez says:

Hi
    I am currently looking for a Job and can sponsor my visa. I am working as a Mechanic in Japan. I have 10 years’ experience in Industry. I want to improve my skills. I want to learn new things and experience something new working environment.
    from Philippines Emman

12. Valentine Fon Ndenge says:

Good morning sir,
    Am valentine from Cameroon,I have got a Bsc Equivalence in Geology,Nebosh certified in management of international health and safety,a unit of the Nebosh international General certificate in occupational health and safety ( unit 1 ) and Health and safety practical application ( unit 3) and a BEd.
    I am in need of a geology or safety related sponsored job in Australia for an immediate full time job.I can speak both English and Abit of French.

13. Marissa says:

Good Day/Evening,
    I am a South African seeking a job in Australia, preferably Melbourne.
    I have completed one year of studies in Graphic Designs, but I am planning on further studying Architectual building. I am very hard working and find new challenges exciting.
    I hope for some assistance in soon finding a job, thank you for your time.
    Kind Regards,
    Marissa Hoffmann.

14. Jamie Walsh says:

Good Evening / Morning
    I’m currently back in the UK due to COVID issues effecting me and my family’s visa back in 2020, I have completed my NVQ Level 6 in Construction Site Management since my return to England.
    Me and my family are now looking at options to move back to Australia on a PR visa.
    My background is mechanical design and project management but I do have 3 years experience in construction based projects that were client facing and also warehouse fitout projects.
    I have experience using CAD packages SolidWorks, Inventor and Auto CAD 2D.
    Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards Jamie

15. Reynaldo A. Liwanag says:

Good Day,
    I am currently working as a Hospital Facilities Manager (Engineering & Property Maintenance Management) in a Government Hospital in Papua New Guinea. I wish to apply for work in Australia in the same field or in hotel, supermarket, logistics and restaurant operations as I hold previous hands on work in his areas.
    Thanks and regards.

16. Navneet says:

Hi
    I’m currently on tourist visa but I like Australia so I’m looking for someone to sponsor mi. I work in the dairy sector in fiji as a dairy advisory officer for the past 7 years.
    Need any farm assistant job in Australia

17. Ntando-yenkosi Ruwende says:

Good day
    I am looking for a sponsorship in Australia, i work as a Caregiver. I am looking to move to Australia with my family.

18. Ian Kitz Rondez says:

I am now tourist visa in Australia and loving this place. I am on bringing visa for student visa taking automotive course. I want to ask any sponsorship company. My worked on tanker ship for 12 years. And had a 6 contract relating to maintening ships structure like painting, chipping, and blasting.

19. Sandy Freeman says:

Good day. I am a 44 year old lady and have working in ICT support officer for 5 years+ for the same company.
    I need somebody to nominate and sponsor me for a 482 TSS visa. I have applied for hundreds of jobs, but each
    response I get is with this question “can you legally work in Australia” meaning having a visa. When I reply “no”
    they say sorry we cannot help. So if you dont have a visa you do not qualify for a job or if you do not have a job you do not qualify for a visa, catch 22 situation. Can anyone help me please?

20. Venessa Ambross says:

Hi , I have been living in the UK for the past 4 years. I have experience with care , learning disabilities and special education needs as well as a strong administration background and currently work for the NHS.
    I am very interested in using my transferable skills to make a difference.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes
    Venessa Ambross

21. Loreto Edulsa says:

Good day, Hi I’m looking for visa sponsorship to work in Australia, I am retired police officer in the Philippines, I need to find a job as Security Guard there in your country. My 22 years experience in the police service will speak further to my credential. Currently, I am working as security officer in the mall herein my hometown at Philippines. I am very much appreciate if my desire will confer. Thank you

22. EDDIE GOIDAI says:

Hello,
    I am from Papua New Guinea, currently leaving in PNG.
    I have been in the sales industry for 13 years and I would like to look for a job opportunity in Australia with new challenges. Kindly consider me as potential candidate.

23. Abdul Mateen Khan says:

Dear Sir /Mam,
    I am interested a job in Australia. I am professional Driver for about 40 years. Have a license HTV/LTV (Pakistani). I need a Visa Sponsor. Then I will start a visa process immediately. I will very grateful to you. Thanks
    Abdul Mateen Khan

24. Abdul Mateen Khan says:

Dear Sir /Mam,
    I am interested a job in Australia. I am professional Driver for about 40 years. Have a license HTV/LTV (Pakistani). If any Employer of Australia sponsor me, I will start a visa process immediately. I will very grateful to you. Thanks
    Abdul Mateen Khan

25. chris kopie says:

my wife is a registered nursing sister with over 10 years experience. She is in urgent need of applying for a job down in Australia and go down there to work and experience outside work ethics and standard. I will need your help to give me more information on how to go about applying for the job in Australia as a nursing sister.

26. Siful Islam says:

Dear Sir,
    I hope you are well by the grace of God. I’m writing from Bangladesh.Recently I found that Australia needs some Labour for agriculture sector. I am a candidate for the same position.
    I am not a fresher, having some experience in labour. so I am capable enough of doing this as currently I am working in my own private farm which is semi commercial.
    I think that the resume or curriculum vitae that i am going to submit cannot explain my capability in depth.I really hope that there will be an interview in which I will explain my potential as a labour for your company/organization.

Sincerely,
    Siful Islam

27. Jasmine Sinclair says:

Hello, I’m currently doing my HR trucking test and to go on to do my MC test but finding it hard to find the approved sponsors for truck driving. Is there any? I’m living in Queensland atm on a holiday visa but have no clue what to do and where to look

28. Tsuma Chikophe Mwanza says:

Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is Tsuma Mwanza from Kenya. I wish to apply for audit/finance/accounting position with visa sponsorship.

I am a graduate of Commerce, CPA, CFA and Business Administration. I also have the necessary background that will be able to make a solid contribution to your organization. This is further justified by my 21 years hands on experience in busy commercial, accounts and audit offices.

I will be glad if you consider my application and grant me the opportunity of an interview.

Thank you in advance.

29. NANTAMBI RACHEAL CHARLOTTE says:

hi,
    I am a from Uganda East Africa ..25years old.
    i am a graduate who majored in disability studies.
    am requesting for a sponsorship to Australia as a disability support worker.
    I can deal with many disabilities including the visual, motile and hearing. I have worked with elderly people, adolescents/youths and children. I am currently doing my UEB certificate, but I have completed UEB literature and UEB introductory mathematics.
    I have 5 years’ experience as a disability worker and community development practitioner.
    I am requesting for your help to come offer my services in Australia.
    I will be glad when I hear from you.
    thank you.
    Racheal

30. Nadeesha Wedige says:

I am Nadeesha Fernando from Sri Lanka and I am a nurse in Sri Lanka. I am holding Bsc in Nursing studies in the UK and Diploma in Health and Social care management level 6 in the UK. Also I have work experience as a healthcare assistant in the UK for more than 4 years in a Residential Care home.
    Currently I am working as the school health nurse in one of the most leading international schools in Sri Lanka.
    I am very interested in working with elderly people and give them love and care in order to enhance the quality of their lives.
    I would really like to apply for a work visa as a health care assistant if you could assist me with that.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Nadeesha

31. Faith Makoni says:

Faith Makoni
    1619 Chikanga Phase 3 Mutare
    ‪+27682096128‬
    makonifaith098@gmail.com

To whom it may concern

I’m writing to apply for the position of live in care assistant with work visa sponsorship. I have varied experiences in providing individual care to elderly people and people with disabilities with more than two years of experience in the field.

I’m my current position of individual caregiver to a wheelchair bound patient l assist in daily living activities, personal care, getting out of bed, transferring from bed to wheelchair, toileting, feeding, dressing and grooming and other duties as needed. Iam able to physically handle the work load, l have good interpersonal skills and a sensitive and empathetic nature in caring for an elderly ones. I have specific experience in taking care of elderly people with physical disabilities. I have come to know those whom l provide care as my family. I would appreciate it if l can have the opportunity to work with you and willing to showcase my skills while further developing my career.

I believe that I am the best candidate for this position. Please review my resume attached below and I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.!

Sincerely
    Faith Makoni

32. Tom Cox says:

Hi,
    Im Tom originally from London, but have been living in Australia for nearly 4 years. Im a qualified painter with 9 years exp in Uk and AUS. Im looking to extend my time in Australia possibly by way of employment sponsor. I was hoping you could help with that.

33. charlene coyle says:

Hi

i am looking for a sponsorship in Australia, i work as a family support worker and also a support worker for the NHS. i am looking to move to Australia with my family.

34. Liam says:

I’m a fabricator/welder working in the UK, working for the ministry of defence looking for a sponsorship in Australia also moving my family over.

35. Alrich Hake says:

Hello,my name is Alrich hake I am a ni-vanuatu worker living in mareeba Queensland.I am seeking help on how to get visa sponsorship here in Australia, so I can go home and come back.thanku

36. Rolly Martin says:

Hi good day ma’am/sir im applying for my position as offset printing machine ManRoland 700 operator i have knowledge in printing machine packaging tnx & regards

37. Hayatullah says:

Hi my name is Hayatullah Mobariz I’m from Afghanistan living in UAE basically I’m stone mason I have 6 years experience looking for job someone sponsor my application thank you

38. Ateca Taubale says:

Hi

My name is Ateca from the beautiful Fiji islands. I would request if can sponsor our hard working fijian boys to come to work in the farm or a butcher .I can help your company by organising the boys since i have done it before to a Recruitment Company in New Zealand named Focus Central Limited .

Looking forward to hear from you again

• pita loco says:

Bula Ateca.
      I just saw your request and I hope you manage to find a company in Australia and if you did find it will be so kind as to include my name in your group or whatever group that you will be organizing next?.
      Vinaka
      7542265

39. Jean Marie NIYONSABA says:

Jean Marie NIYONSABA is my name,I am primary teacher in french system,but I wish I can get a work either teaching or in garden in Australia, support me with visa.
    God bless you

40. Laurie Baker says:

Hi my boyfriend is Indonesian he currently lives in bali but he really wants to come to perth australia for work so looking for a company who can offer a visa sponsorship

41. Osama khan says:

I am osama khan working in sales and retail industry since 5 years looking for sponsorship job opportunities in Australia. Currently working as floor manager in skechers factory outlet.

42. Hawa says:

Hi i’m Hawa from Ghana. I also have diploma in nursing and certificate in elderly care. I’m looking for sponsorship job.

43. Jasmine Pearce says:

Hi Mark, I’m a registered RGN with x6 months experience. I have AHPRA and ANMAC looking for hospital or primary health centre work, wanting to move rural and remote.
    Ideally I need sponsorship if possible, looking for permanent, as I’m 43 with less than x3 years experience.
    My number is +447792890443.

44. Veronica Kalandala says:

Hi,
    Am Veronica from Zambia, experienced Nutritionist, i also have Diploma in Nursing and patient care and Certificate in Elderly care and Disabled. Iam looking gor a sponsnsorship job

Watssup ±260978425802

• Suriaty Dewi Sihotang says:

Hi, my name is Dewi. I am 38 years old. I am from Indonesia country. And I had experience as a Manager Store in 2 years, and as a Finance Accounting in MSC (Medeterania Shipping Company) in 13 years. Please help me to sponsor me to work in Australia. I really need your help, you can sponser me on any job in Australia. I able to work as a team and ells. Please help me…
      My phone number:(+6285221030688)

45. Khanyisa Kayo says:

Hi

My name is Khanyisa Kayo from South Africa . I have 16years of retail experience and and 8 of those years as a store manager in clothing sector . I have 2 years or retail area manager experience and looking for a sponsor to move to Australia

My number is +27712086599

46. Peter Oteng says:

I’m from ghana, I’ve worked with victan company as sales person with 2years experience and Hangzhou bestsuppliers as market specialist with 1year experience, I can do any labour job too.

47. Casper Ofori says:

I am a professional bus captain with an international drivers license, I am also a participant of the FIFA world cup in Qatar this year 2022, please i need a sponser to work in any country i realy need your help please ?

48. Daniel Mensah says:

I am a professional bus captain with an international drivers license, I am also a participant of the FIFA world cup in Qatar this year 2022, so please i need a sponsorship to work with any transport company ,please i realy need your help

49. Daniel Mensah says:

50. Mugisha sam says:

Hello my name is Sam mugisha am sociol worker looking for sponsorship visa in Australia I have no experience since my graduation but willing to work and resume my studies in Australia if I get company to sponsor ❤️.

51. Olubuola Becky says:

My name is Olubusola, I am a nurse assutance with years of experience in UAE, I don’t mind sponsorship visa to work in a care home or in the hospital. I know how to care for both an elderly person and people or determination. Thank you.

52. Owusu Dominic says:

A. Owusu Dominic from Ghana West Africa, I have served seventeen years in the military I have served in United Nations missions in Liberia,Central African Republic and Lebanon so I know much about security. And also good at farming.

53. Njeri Wangari says:

My name is Njeri Maurine and I have a professional background in Bachelors of Science in Conservation Biology from Kenyatta University which helps me to observe, enhance and improve productivity while observing environmental cues. I am passionate about sustainability since I am fascinated by the world around me.

My employment background as an administrative assistant has allowed me to work and interact with people from various backgrounds and cultures. I have been an administrative assistant for three years now. I was responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the organization. I ensured timely preparation of reports, presentation materials, and all related documents. I was also responsible for maintaining travel schedules for the sales and marketing department.
    I describe myself as a reserved person who values good relations with other people and this is due to the interdependence nature of humans. I also thrive in a socio-dynamic environment where I am able to learn and interact with others as well as channel out my knowledge and skills with others.

54. Aron asefaw tewelde says:

My name is aron asefaw.i have degree in marine science.am eritrean have experience of work for 4 years…i am realy eager to get sponsorship.as you may know my country

55. Lisa says:

Hi my name is Lisa I am looking for a sponsorship to work in aged care I have city and guilds level 3 I have 15 years experience I have experience in aged care hospitals mental health iam looking a company to sponsor me

56. Simbarashe says:

My name is Simbarashe Chineka from Zimbabwe..im qualified electrician with technician certificate city and guilds with 9 years experience in electrical field I.m looking for a sponsorship to work and leave in Australia

57. Raphael says:

Im in Africa ,Automotive Mechanic ,with 20yrs experience in working with diesel powered vehicles . Looking for sponsorship opportunities in Australia .Thanks .

58. Sylvia says:

Im a medical Laboratory Scientist ,with 10 years experience working in busy laboratory.
    Recently i completed Masters of laboratory medicine in RMIT .(advanced Blood Transfusion and Haematology ) Im looking for a company to either to hire me or ready to offer sponsorship visa. Thanks .

59. Geff Ikechukwu E. says:

Hello
    To whom it may concern.
    I am Geff Ikechukwu E. From Nigeria, I do solar light installation, fixing of phones and laptops also a home and office decorator, I will be glad if your company will hire me and grant me a temporary working visa in Australia.

Regards

60. Roneel Prakash Chand says:

Please I need someone to sponsor me for job. I am a heavy duty driver have 2,6,8 license. Looking for favorable reply.Thank you.

61. Doney Ambucay says:

Iam looking for a company who can sponsor my son to work in australia as an electrician,he is now working in Philex Mining Company here in philippines but looking for job in australia.

62. Ndjoko says:

Am Mr Manianga working in South Africa as a turner , I have more experience working in lathe machine . Looking the opportunity that can allows me to work in Australia.

63. Ume-Ukeje John Promise Ifeoma says:

Dear Sir/Ma,
    I hold BNSc in Nursing with 12 years working experience in general Nursing/ Pediatrics. I seek visa sponsorship to work in Australia. I’m from Nigeria.

64. Silina Muani says:

Good morning my name is Silina and I am a housekeeping and cleaner and have an experienced more than 5 years. And I am looking for a sponsor and a job please.

65. Shalini says:

Hey am a health professional from fiji and have an experience for more then 12years as a registered nurse. Am looking forward for a rest home age care job.

66. Gayflor Korvah says:

I’m looking for job in Australia, I’m a Registered nurse midwife with 5 years working experience, I’m from Africa, Liberia but presently in Istanbul looking for job.

67. Jaka says:

I’m looking for a sponsor for our U18 girls basketball team. Uniform and registration and anything that could help this new team out.

68. Melanie says:

I am looking for sponsorship in the form of business protection

I have funds
    I have my designs

I need sponsorship to have a professional person with technology background to be my support person in business meetings and someone I can discuss my designs and strategic business plan as I feel vulnerable

69. Denise Adams says:

I am an overseas healthcare assistant looking for a job in care, I am experience in Phlebotomy and Electrography (ECG) with more than 10 years experience working in a busy hospital in Guyana. I would be grateful an opportunity to work in any hospital or care center in Australia. I am looking for a company to sponsor me.

70. Dante M. Bolivar says:

Im looking for work in australia, i am currently work in poland as a mig/mag and Fcaw welder. I also work in japan. I had 8yrs of experience in my skill. Hopping to find some one who can give me a new upportunity in life, thank you.

71. Sadia Afroze says:

I am looking for a sponsor for our multicultural dance program to promote Bangladeshi classical dance. Dance has no barrier of languages, so it becomes an effective way to learn and express the cultural diversity by the young community.

72. Narcizo Zambrano says:

Im a stock custodian / partsman of Yamaha Motorcycle Company in the Philippines for 6 years. Experienced credit consultant, sales agent, branch store head, branch manager with certificates and trainings. Now an Elementary ESL Teacher here in Thailand, looking for any opportunity in Australia and a company than can sponsor me. I will be a great asset to any company because of my honesty, time management, willing to learn and undergo any trainings.

73. Abigail Cardona says:

Im a KG ESL teacher here in Thailand, at the same time having certificates of caregiving house keeping, food veberages services, catering, first aid /
    cpr. Looking forward to a company someone who could sponsor me to work in Australia.

• Linda Terrell says:

Hi Abigail, sorry not offering work, but some advice. You may wish to look at the spelling in your comments and you may need to be clearer about what work you are looking for.

74. Prakirti Chand says:

I’m a experienced banker based in Fiji with almost 7year work experience with bachelor commerce degree and currently pursuing CPA. I wish to move to Australia, looking for any suitable company to provide me with work sponsorship.

75. Kesang norbu says:

I have been as a cleaner in Australia for last 6 years , if my company and clients wanted to sponsor me what’s the process to apply
    Is there any chances for me ?

76. Artika Lal Seth says:

Hi
    I am a registered nurse in fiji and I would like to work in Australia. This is my 16 years in the nursing service. I would like to work as a full nursing assistant in Australia

77. David Moyo says:

I seek the challenging career orinted position in Auto Electrician occupation to gain professional work in reputable company’ Whereby i would apply my performing skills working experience in various Automotive Electrical repairing, several maintenance manufacturing service of vehicle, bench work to contribute the company’s goal vision in a challenging and fast growing environment.

78. Vikashni Latchmi says:

Vikashni Latchmi
    5th August 2022
    Hello
    I am a registered nurse in Fiji, with 10 years of experience in hospital setting and 10 years in eye clinic setting. I am looking for full time care giving job in Australia.
    Thanks

79. Claire Walker says:

Hi looking to emigrate to family. Happy to work anywhere in Australia. Looking for over sized load, driving. Ex armed forces and have driven over 100 tonne.

80. Kreeti says:

Hello
    I am a registered nurse in Fiji, with 7 years of experience in hospital setting and 1.5 years in public health setting. I am looking for full time care giving job in Australia.

81. Kapilraj Chand says:

Dear Sir / Madam
    I have experience in under ground , mining and engineering geology. I have a Bsc. in Physical Geography and Earth Science along with a diploma in Geospatial Science, totaling in 12 years of geological experience. All my experience has be obtained locally (Fiji Islands) as such I am currently looking for mining companies which have sponsorship programs. If any thing then you may call me on 679+ 9358372

82. Michael Joe Addo says:

How to get in touch with Michael Joe Addo who is looking for a willing company to sponsor me as auto Mechanical engineer, forklift operator and heavy trucks driver my contacts to make it easier+971581565764.

83. Michael Joe Addo says:

I am auto Mechanical engineer, a forklift operator and a heavy trucks driver who has worked in various companies, places like south Africa, Hong Kong Ghana and UAE so I have what’s it takes to work hard.
    Very energetic with experience,am from Ghana looking for company that’s willing to sponsor me.

84. Paz Amaya says:

Hi,
    I’m Paz Amaya International students in Australia. I seeking job related my course in Philippines. I am graduated bachelor of science in nursing I’m already exposed several cases in my country. I’m not registered nurse but I have lots of experience. Willing to work and someone who can give sponsorship skilled worker the company .

85. SEBASTIAN PANDUR says:

Hi

I am graduated with Diploma in Operations Management, and looking for any job opportunities which is currently available in Australia, I am good, you can highly rely on me. I am from Papua New Guinea.

86. Dominique Reynolds says:

Hi, im a mechanical engineering student looking for a company to sponsor my studies. Im from South Africa.

87. Paulus J.Andrias says:

Iam a Diesel Mechanic struggling to get job there in Australia because of no Visa , from Papua New Guinea use

88. Kehinde Olamijulo says:

Hi , I am Kehinde Olamijulo, 45years old, from Nigeria. I have higher Diploma in Accounting, post graduate diploma in education, certified Cisco instructor, member of institute of purchasing and supply, I have worked in different companies as a manager etc. I currently work as an Auditor at OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, Ago iwoye Nigeria. I also have skills, in teaching computer app & Repair, both laptop and Desktop
    +2348032513111.
    Thanks you.

89. Natasha De Alwis says:

Hi this is Natasha. I am a lawyer by profession and having experience in Human Resources, Administration and Legal sectors spanning for 7.5 years. Looking for a job with a sponsorship. I am from Colombo Sri Lanka.

90. Naman says:

Hlo am naman 22 year old and am looking for sponsorship in caregiving and disability field as I already finish certificate III in individual support and doing my diploma in community service in Australia.

• Thomas Donkor says:

Hello. am Thomas from Ghana well trained of mechanical engineering, having NVTI certificate am seeking for job that can sponsor me to come and work in the company as a machanic engineer

91. Jaquelina says:

Hello. I am a Jaquelina who recently graduated a diploma in Health and have certificate in care giver, worked as a care giver at Methodist Old Age Home in South Africa but am looking a sponsorship care giver to Australia , I am in need of being sponsored by a company for a visa. If sponsored, I am willing to relocate immediately.

92. Lyne says:

Hello. I am a Swiss resident who recently graduated a master in communication, management, and health. During high school I lived in Australia for 1 year and I would like to relocate to Australia (specifically Sydney). Yet for this, I am in need of being sponsored by a company for a visa. If sponsored, I am willing to relocate immediately.

93. Lee says:

Hello,
    I am Lee I’m 40 yrs old and I am looking to be sponsored to work and live in Australia. I have no family, apart from a Step brother and Neice in Perth.

I am a time served 17 years Fitter,Engineer, Welder, in the Maintenence department of the largest polymers and latex Company. Which is a Tier 1 Comma site. My duties include but not limited to.

:Plant reactive Maintenence
    :Rebuilding of pumps,decanters,gearboxes,mechanical seals,
    : Welding and fabrication of plant equipment
    : Work on my own initiative
    :Work part of a team
    :Understand the site safety procedures.
    :Understand the permit to work system

I am also.
    Vessel entry/confined space trained
    Cherry picker/ fork lift truck trained
    Working at heights

Hopefully we can get the ball rolling. I am happy to undertake any skills assessment. English tests,

Lee

94. Estrolete says:

I am a skilled welder with a trade qualification certificate. I am looking to work and relocate to Australia, but I am looking for sponsorship for a work visa. I am competent in my field of expertise and willing to start work immediately if sponsored.

95. Timothy says:

Hi, I am looking for a visa sponsorship for accounting/finance role, graduated from Aus uni and been working in this field in malaysia for 7 years

96. Mwesigwa Michael says:

Thanks am a nurse and would love to migrate to Australia and add value to the heathcare system. Am looking for sponsorship to achieve my dream.

97. Abraham S sheriff says:

Hi
    I’m a qualified heavy duty Mechanic and truck Driver from the republic of Liberia I want to immigrants to Australia to work in any of these position.

Best regards
    Abraham S sheriff

• Charlene says:

From SA. Have Diploma in Travel,but have 4 yrs experience in Medical Administration.
      Would like to immigrate to Australia with my 2 children as I’m a single mom and one child being disabled,has no opportunity here for schooling. Have been turned away numerous times and he is extremely intelligent.
      I’m hard working and a Fast Learner. Very Loyal and would live the opportunity to be sponsored to prove myself.

98. Stephen Sithole says:

I am an industrial and Manufacturing engineer from zimbabwe with 4 years of working experience im looking for a visa and sponsor to work in Australia

99. John Patrick Breen says:

a painter and decorator seeking for sponsorship and to further my knowledge and skills..5 years experience in painting and Decorating..seeking for this opportunity. And 3 years experience in telecommunications engineering

Reply debbreen11@gmail.com

100. Roselyn Eugenio Reyes says:

Hi! I would like to work in Australia I hope you can give me a chance to prove that I am a working hard person and I also have an experience in CNC ROUTER MACHINE and PANASONIC MACHINE and AGV MACHINE please email me at roselynreyes909@gmail.com thank you so much

101. John says:

I’m currently working under a visa expiring soon so I’m actively looking for a sponsor that could extend my visa.
    19 years experience in hotel industry.Hospitality Management.
    Warehouse work and folk-lift operator.

102. Viet Huynh says:

I’m a British born quantity surveyor with nearly 19 years experience wondering which construction companies sponsor for this role – for both consultancy client side or contractors

103. sumy says:

currently in Australia, seeking an opportunity as Application support engineer . I have 6.5 years of experience in IT

104. Horsu Yaw Andrews says:

Hi, am ghanaian citizen, currently living in ghana, can i get employer sponsorship, am electrician with 6years experience.
    CONTACT +233244837289 or whatsaap on the same number

105. Jack says:

Hi..my name is Jack I am looking to work in Hospitality Industry in Australia. I have 12 years experience with great leadership skills, organization skills, team player and ability to lead team towards goals.

106. Anas says:

I am a medical technician I hve done surgical technician and health technician. Contact number. +923169517638

107. Taurai Tichagwa says:

I’m Taurai Tichagwa in Bulawayo Zimbabwe. I’m looking for a visa sponsorship for a job as a caregiver.

108. PRIVILLADGE says:

Hie::Sir / Madm. My name is PRIVILLADGE FUNDI I’m from Zimbabwe. I’m looking for a job in Australia and Visa sponsorship to work in construction company’s my position I’m Excavator operator machine. I have Certificate for Excavator machine and Licence for operating machine. 6 years experience in fields as an excavator operator. I love to work in Australia .My contact number is

+260776018316 +260970668802

109. Hervinder Pal Singh Bhandari says:

I am an Australian citizen. The pros and cons of my using my status for moving people? The kind of visa s reference that I will be safe with? Tourist?

110. Abhigyan says:

I am mechanical/structural engineer with 4 years of R&D experience and am looking for companies that might recruit foreign nationals (Indian).

111. Jeff and Miriam Fitchett says:

Hello, we are a professional hospitality couple seeking to work and live in Australia. We currently reside in Tasmania on a bridging 600 non-working visa and have resided here since 2020. Our specialty is remote or eco hospitality. We are experienced in food and beverage as well as lodging and are currently seeking management or team roles in a resort or boutique hotel setting. Experienced in remote living and employment, we understand the challenges of everyday operations under those circumstances. Possessing passion for nature/environment, we excel in guest’s services with the overall guest experience being our priority. We have many years of experience in the hospitality industry (Canada and United States). Flexible to work in casual/upscale settings. Seeking sponsorship and can start immediately. Please email us at vegasmeff@gmail.com. 011 61 484 024 452 Jeff and Miriam Fitchett

112. Janette orlanda says:

I’m currently studying diploma of community services but working for and 1/2 year in disability as a carer in our community, under ndis with abn, by God grace… looking for sponsorship. Thank you and God bless you.

113. Phillip Doto says:

I am a qualified electrician with 6 years experience in manufacturing environment. Willing to relocate with my family, my wife and 2 children. Looking for sponsorship and please contact me on phillipdoto@yahoo.com.

114. Eunice Galang says:

Hi, I am Eunice Galang, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Philippines.
    I have 5 years working experience as an external auditor and looking for a sponsorship visa to Australia.
    I also have a husband, who is also a CPA and is currently working as an Accounting Supervisor.
    Kindly contact us if you would like to interview and sponsor us.

Contact us at: eunicecresino@gmail.com and jonashgalang@gmail.com

Thank you!

115. moon_djin says:

Hi,
    I am candra 35 years from East Java, Indonesia. I am a sheeperd, farmer, Ast. Administrator and also a Teacher for junior high school for more than 7 years. I am looking for an opportunity to get sponsorship visa in Australia. I am willing to do any kind of job and able to depart immediately.
    Any information please kindly Call me by wa. +6285749410738.
    Thankyou in advance.
    Best regard,
    Candra

116. Jayne says:

Hi
    I’m 56 and living in the UK. I currently work full time in a Business Support role which includes procurement and finance.
    All office duties included.
    I’m young at heart and not wanting to retire for at least 11 more years.
    I have my only daughter living in Australia and I’ve just returned from spending a month there.

117. Sakhile Joy Mpofu says:

Dear Sir or Madam
    My name Is Sakhile Joy Mpofu.
    I am a 37 year old registered general nurse with 11 years of experience ,currently registered with the Zimbabwean nurses council.I am a holder of a Nursing diploma,a certificate in occupational safety, health and environmental management.I also obtained 4Bs in my OET exam.I am looking for visa sponsored employment in Australia.
    Regards
    SJMpofu

118. GABRIEL MWENDENDA KABAMBA says:

Dear Sir or Madam
    I hope this message finds you well,
    This is Gabriel Mwendenda Kabamba I am writing to inform you that I am looking for a sponsorship job in Australia for, Mechanical engineering Technician 312512 or fitter and Turner machinist 1st class or for Mechanical engineer or mechanical fitter or maintenance plant mining

119. Vimbainashe Mugandi says:

Good day
    I am vimbainashe Mugandi from Zimbabwe. I am willing to get a sponsorship to any mining university in Australia to persure a degree program in metallurgy since l have a Diploma in metallurgy also
    Looking forward to a favorable answer.
    Regards

120. GIVEN Chilembo says:

My name is chilembo given, I live in zambia and iam a teacher by professional.asking for sponsorship, iam doing theology and I will be graduating this year in August.My challenge is that I I I have Shortage of money.so I need your help financially.Iam looking for only $250.

121. jigme thinley says:

Hi
    My name is Jigme, I got a good subject background in applied Geoinformatics from Europe, I have had few years of research experiences in Europe as well. Moreover, I got a BSc. in Computer Science, currently also I am doing my PhD in Data science. But really wish to join company in any GIS companies and start to work on. I got almost work experiences in company for 8 years.

Really looking forward for companies offering visa sponsorship.

122. Blessing Essilfie says:

My name is Blessing Essilfie I am Healthcare Assistant with 2 years of experience, I have my CNA certificate, BLS certificate, I am interested in companies offering visa sponsorship jobs, thank you

123. Winston Maiyo says:

My name is Winston. Maiyo and I’m very interested for companies offering visa sponsored jobs for mining, Processing Technician/Operator/ Control Room Technician

124. Frederick Fordjour says:

Hi
    My name is Frederick I’m a disability and mental health support worker with 13 years experience and I am looking for a sponsorship job. I’m 37years old and have NVQ level 2 Cert In care and mental health assessment NCFE level 2 certificate I’m British citizen based in Uk I have no disability and am ready for an interview or assessment as well.

125. Jamie says:

Hi,
    I am a 37 male and currently a site manage for BP charge master (EV) I have numerous trade certificates and been doing similar job roles within the company for over 10 years. My wife is also a estate agent.
    Looking to move to NSW OR Brisbane.

• Carlos says:

I’m a Floral Designer with 16 years experience seeking a Senior designer position, I’m highly skilled in destination wedding’s, event designing, planning set and production designing and budgeting I’m looking for a work visa sponsor

• Babatunde Abass Tunde says:

I’m BABATUNDE ABASS I study ECONOMICS with 2.2 grade.
      Highly experience skilled in Microsoft packages. Several years of working experience in multinational company . Strength in multitasking. Currently working As a store keeper in an Oil and Gas company in Asia.
      Dedicated and efficient employee with several skills in Financial and economics relations.
      Good handling of facilitating the core role in receipt and delivery of goods to customer.
      Experience in Forklift operations.

126. Christopher Stowers says:

Hi
    I’m a carpenter with 3 years experience and I am looking for a sponsorship job. I’m 29 years old and have Cert III in Carpentery from APTC. I have no disability and am ready for an interview or assessment as well.

127. Zwelihle Ferdinand Sibanda says:

I an a man aged 29 with 7 years experience post apprenticeship as an Electrical and Instrumentation technician. I am currently working for a cement producing plant and have taken a number of awards as the best worker , general manager’s awards and most innovative personnel .currently I am looking for sponsorship to migrate to Australia so as to enrich my knowledge in the Electrical field. No health complications , no disabilities , ready to undergo any test or assessment

128. Sabjit Dhillon says:

Hi I am an experienced scaffolder and my wife is an experienced cook. we are looking to relocate into a rural community and need sponsorship from an employer. very hard working family. very keen and enthusiastic. will try anything within our skill set. Have a family .

129. Rodejane Geral says:

Hi,I’m Rodejane Geral 36 yrs old from Philippines,I am here in Hongkong about to finish my 3rd contract this coming December 13,2022 (6 yrs)working as a Domestic Helper. I want to work in Australia and I’m looking for work visa sponsor. Any job vacancies I’m willing to work. Help me please I’m fit to work,thank you

130. Simbarashe Chineka says:

I’m Simbarashe Chineka from Zimbabwe age 32 years old. I’m qualified electrician with technician certificate in electrical and electronic engineering (City and Guilds).
    My working experience include 4 years at National Railways of Zimbabwe as an electrician, 1 year at Sola Zimbabwe as electrical technician. Currently I’m not working I’m looking for a job as an electrician I’m willing to move to Australia and work as a semi skilled electrician I will be glad if you may assist me.

131. Caroline Rodriguez says:

20 years military experience in United States Air Force and United States Army. Medical and clerical work. Bachelor of Arts degree 2020. Looking for employment in Brisbane.

132. Patricia says:

My name is Patricia Runesu a Zimbabwean lady aged 42.lm training as a caregiver in South Africa. I will finish my attachment end of April and my husband is also a truck driver for 6years also willing to relocate to Australia

133. Shacheen Dutt says:

Hi I have a trade certificate in heavy commercial vehicles and I have 10 years + experience in the field.
    I currently live in Fiji and I want to work in Australia and I’m looking for a work visa sponsor.
    I’m 36 years old and I’m physically fit and healthy for the job.
    I’ll be very grateful if I’ll be sponsored to work in Australia.

• Pooja Priyanka Goundar says:

Hi I have completed certificate III in early childhood education and care from University of the South Pacific in fiji. I currently living in Fiji and I want to work in Australia and I’m looking for a work visa sponsor.
      I’m 30 years old and I’m physically fit for the job.
      I’ll be very grateful if I’m sponsored to work in Australia.

134. Syah says:

Im Malaysian
    Im looking for a visa sponsor to work is Australia – plan to bring my small family too
    Im 41 yo – more than 15 years working experiences in finance and accounting (have Diploma+Degree+MBA)
    My wife works in healthcare ( Australian based company – Ramsay healthcare )

135. Partho Chakravorty says:

Hi,
    I have completed my MBA in Marketing.
    I have total 15+ years experience in Sales and Marketing (fitness industry and real estate).
    I want to start a job in NSW Australia.
    I am looking for a work Visa sponsered.
    I’m 38 years old and much healthy and fit.
    Please help.

136. Sandra says:

I am a Ugandan holding a bachelors degree in social sciences and I need a job in Australia with a visa sponsorship what can I do

137. Michael Hayward says:

I am preparing to complete my OTSR for electrician, my son is a PR applying for citizenship in Queensland.
    I desperately require a work sponsor taking into consideration I am a very fit 58 years old and very healthy

138. Uriah B. Quaye says:

Hello sir, I’m from Liberia-West Africa. I hold a BSc degree in economics and have experience as an administrative staff. Is it possible to get hire in Australia while still in my country and to receive work visa sponsorship to settle in Australia?

139. Melissa Beri says:

Hello Mark,
    I’m a Cameroonian citizen with a higher national diploma in Executive Secretarial Studies and a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management. I have work experiences as an intern (secretary and multitask intern) and I worked as an administrator operator. Is there a way I can get sponsorship to work in Australia?

• Phillip says:

I am a qualified Boilermaker with skills that can provide service in all fabrication engineering, ceramic lining installation,Autocad,pipes and cyclones and welding…Plant maintenance. Looking for sponsorship.

140. ROBERT IMISIO OBURAKI says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am a Kenyan citizen and a diploma graduate in electrical engineering with over four years of experience in the field of electrical installation and maintenance.
    I am interested for the position of electrician in Australia and will highly appreciate.

141. Benedict N kpukuyou says:

Hello sir, my name is Benedict kpukuyou from Liberia West Africa, I am an Ebola hero and I am also interested in living and working in your country Australia. I am a university junior student, majoring in public administration. Sir, I am willing to sit for an interview at your convenience time. – number snipped – please do not post personal details in our comments.

142. Kiran Kumar j says:

Hi Mark,
    I have around 6 years exp in big data development and currently work in India is there any company willing to sponsor plz guide me

143. Kemson De Vera says:

I’m looking for beloved employer to sponsor me hundred percent.,and I’m willing to work in there company us long as I live…Im x Japan abroad… multiple task,and hard working is my skills.

144. Kyleen says:

Hi Mark, I just returned to the uk last year after doing my WHV in Australia. I am hoping to get back out there but would need a job willing to sponsor me. I am currently a welfare manager and have been in this position for over a year now.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated.

145. asanti says:

Hey Mark, my fionce is a US citizen who works as mechanical plant engineer. He has plenty years of experience and is 27 years old this year. I was wondering if you knew of any places that are able to hire him? He has expertise in manager positions, supervising and more.

146. Leslie says:

I am a surveyor technician/assistant

I am looking for information about an organization that can sponsor me

Leslie 35 Nigerian

2 yrs Experience (Australia)

147. Wesley Gericke says:

Hi Mark im currently living in Australia but i have a friend in South Africa that wants to move here but i can’t sponsor him because we aren’t related or partners any suggestion. Thanks

• Mark says:

Hey Wesley – If sponsorship isn’t then it really depends on what their occupation is and if they can apply independently without sponsorship. If they have a skill in demand there could be a number of options but without more detail it’s difficult to say.

148. Nico Grobler says:

Good day Mark

Senior systems engineer,Bsc degree with 16 years experience
    I am currently living in Johannesburg, South Africa, hoping to move to Australia
    My wife has a degree in Food Service Management.

149. ian mcdonald says:

Hi i am a sign maker/writer by trade also car and commercial number plate maker is there any work for this type of work.

150. Pat says:

My daughter is 21 she did nurse aide, interior deco and massage she is also looking for an opportunity to migrate to Australia if possible. Any assistance she can get. How can she do that.

151. Pat says:

Hi Mark, was checking on critical skills, but failed to find mine. I am a truck driver willing to work in Australia. If I can possibly get sponsored Visa would highly appreciate. Thanks in advance for assistance.

152. Lynx says:

Hi, Mark. Are there companies willing to sponsor visa for people with commerce, management, or business development background?

153. Fabio Gorlani says:

Hi Mark,
    My partner works in a bank here in Ireland, she is a manager of a mortgage department.
    I would like to know if banks are sponsoring?
    Many thanks
    Fabio

154. Andrew Bliss says:

I work for the ambulance service repairing the ambulance vehicles.
    We tried to move a couple of years ago but unable to secure a job.
    Now I’m over 45 do hard to get there now unless sponsorship is available.
    Is there any jobs working in st John’s ambulance service repairing their vehicles

155. mercy says:

Hi Mark,

I have a Civil Engineer son and a Chef nephew. How can they apply for work sponsorship in Australia.Thank you
    Stay safe always.

Mercy

156. Donna says:

Hi my husband is qualified 360 excavator driver has his cpcs he us 42 i have 16yrs experience as a Finance Director but only have an aat and business a level what are our best options to gain a visa to work in Australia. Looking to start exploring our options to work and li e in Australia for 2 years as a life experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated Many Thanks

157. Liezel Summers says:

Hi Mark,

Not sure if my comment was posted.

I would like to find out where we will be able to obtain a critical skills list for rural areas in Australia? Also – is sponsorship an option?

My friend is a Dentist with his own private practice and he is interested in relocating to Australia, working for the Government in rural areas if possible. He is willing to consult and work on any ethnic/cultural groups.

Would appreciate if you can please provide me with information as well as other state contact details.

158. Liezel Summers says:

Good day,

159. Bonnie says:

Enquiring for a friend. Currently he is on a bridging visa A subclass 010. He’s a dental technician being sponsored by a dental clinic. That clinic is changing ownership and the new owner doesn’t need a technician. He has worked for the business in rural Victoria for almost 3 years. Are there any dental tecnician sponsorship positions available?
    Thanks
    Bonnie

160. jade says:

Hi Mark I’am looking to be an enrolled nurse in Perth so I will be on a student visa for 18months can I find work after and get a permanent residency?
    many tanks :)

• Mark says:

Hi Jade, there are a number of transitionary paths from student visa to PR. You could as an option apply for the Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 to obtain a permanent residency later. This visa enables eligible international students to live and work in Australia.

161. ettiene van tonder says:

Hi Mark
    I am a qualified Diesel mechanic with a South African redseal looking to get a sponsor job down under for me and my family any help maybe
    thanks

162. PSPSPS says:

Hi Mark, My daughter is in Australia. Completing Bio-Medical science degree . Need an agent for further Visa . from where can I try?

163. Brett Hovelmeier says:

Good morning to you Mark, i am looking for a job with companies based in Australia that may deal or have interests with Southern and Central Africa mining houses. I currently deal extensively with mining houses in supplies and mechanical repair works in Zambia and DRC at present, and know i can be an asset to any company in Australia that may require somebody to travel for them in these areas promoting there companies and services.

164. pamjanagap says:

Hi, I am looking for work sponsorship for Nurse. I have my AHPRA license, 6 years overseas hospital experience. Any australian nursing agencies helping overseas nurse with ahpra license.

165. Chiedza Sibanda says:

Hi Mark, i am looking for sponsorship in the agric sector. I am an agricultural consultant, looking for companies i can approach for this opportunity.

166. Thelma says:

Hi Mark,

I’d like to know if there’s any agency or companies that can sponsor models or waitresses currently in Australia

167. Peter Gašparič says:

Hi guys
    I’m coming from Slovenia and I’m an experienced kitchen designer, drafter with 14 years experience, involved in German kitchen and bathroom industry . Salesperson professional and I’m looking for a sponsorship visa.

168. pamjanagap says:

I’m a Registered Nurse with Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Researcher 6 years experience, had my AHPRA nursing license Division 1 already, any sponsorship for overseas nurses with AHPRA license.

169. Richard says:

Hi, I am looking for sponsorship in the ITC Security industry. I have 13years experience in cyber security industry and have received a successful skill assessment from the Australian Computer Society in ITC Security as well as Superior English mark in PTE, Any advise would be appreciated.

• Christian De Guzman says:

Painting insulation and fireproofing inspector on Oil and gas, I was worked previously in Onslow western Australia in Wheatstone LNG project from 2015 to 2018.
        Im willing to accept any kind or works

170. Lydia muchima says:

Hi Mark I’m a registered nurse with 4 years work experience in my country ZAMBIA.
    Is it possible that you can assist me with an agent that sponsors overseas nurses.
    THANKS alot in advance.

171. Tracey says:

Hi Mark,

How would we go about finding someone within the painting trade in the UK NVQ Level 3 with 5 years experience to come to Australia for work and offer a potential sponsorship? Is this something you would help with or can you recommend an agency that we could speak to in order to find the perfect applicant?

Cheers

Sean & Tracey

172. Doug McLaren says:

I am hoping to move to Australia but I’m am
    looking to continue working in the construction industry. I am a roofer, covering slating, tiling, lead work and flat roofing. Where is the best place to look for work and sponsorship? Can anyone help?

173. FERDINAND PEREZ LIMA says:

HI MARK, I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO YOUR SPONSORED JOB, I’M BOOKKEEPER, BEFORE HANDLED PAYROLL OFFICER (15YEARS) AND I HAVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCED
    BEFORE

174. kaizen says:

hello Mark, I am currently a student in an undergraduate degree, I am looking for private education sponsorship. any advice or referrals

thanks.

175. ALFRED PAUL says:

Hi Mark I am a senior Software engineer in Dubai with 7+ years of experience in Qt C++.I am looking for sponsorship for Australia

176. Elted says:

Hi Mark, I am from Philippines. Avtively looking for opportunities. Worked as Storekeeper, Horse trailer driver, Carpentry and Mechanical maintenance.

177. ABI ASSEFA says:

Hi I want to know what visa do I need to apply for. Got a national diploma animal health. Want to live and work in Australia

178. everlyne says:

Hi, IAM everlyne IAM looking for a job in Australia, IAM working in Saudi as adomestic worker bt IAM akenyan, if ican get some body to sponsor me irealy need to work

179. Tafadzwa says:

I’m Auto Electrician with 4 years working experience and I’m looking for sponsorship ,likes to work in Any mining company.Im based in South Africa

• Mark says:

Thanks for your comments Tafadzwa. I recommend you don’t just specifically focus on mining companies if your primary desire is to move to Australia. We see quite a few electrician jobs posted but not all of these are for mining companies.

180. Jonathan Edwards says:

Hi Mark I am an IT engineer in the UK with 7 years experience doing lots of different IT jobs and I am looking for sponsorship for Australia

181. Morris Idahosa says:

Hi am osazee Fletcher from Nigeria
    Iam a lorry driver with 7 years of experience
    Please how can I get sponsors in Australia?

182. Fatima says:

Iam bachelor of commerce graduate from india,iam interested to migrate Australia its my dream,can u advice me for further sponsorship job process , I need job
    Detail-oriented, and accounting professional, seeking the position of a Accountant to use my
    knowledge and 4+ years of experience with different accounting duties, and assisting the
    accounting department in daily operations.

183. Navindu says:

Hello Mark,

I am N. Jayasuriya, a civil engineer from Sri Lanka with 8years of experience. How could I gain a sponsorship in Australia.

Regards.

184. Milan De Silva says:

Hi, I’m Milan De Silva who has 8 years civil Engineering professional experience & looking for a sponsor. Could you please advice me.

185. Naveen Silver star. M says:

Hi Mr. Mark good to see you. I’m Naveen Silver Star.M from India. I’m a Physiotherapist with 7 years of experiences looking for a sponsor. Can you guide me out.

186. Godwin Sabah says:

I am interested in migrating to Australia, I hold Diploma in Agriculture Science. Good in Agronomy and Research

• Mark says:

Thanks Nikhita and welcome to our community, please let me know if you have any specific questions in our Sponsored job forums available here.

187. Gurjit Singh says:

I from India
    I am interested in getting a sponsor.
    I have ITI Diploma in Plumbing and I have 1.5 years experience in UAE and 9 month experience in india & sells men plumbing sowroom tel date.

188. Taps says:

Hi Mark ,i am a qualified Instrumentation technician,10 years experience in industrial and mining,hold an Advanced diploma in industrial automation from EIT Australia.How do i get a sponsored visa to Australia .My name is Tapiwa from South Africa.email -snipped for privacy –

189. AMAKA NWANKWO says:

Hi,
    I am interested in getting a sponsor. I hold a masters of Social Work, with about two years work experience as a Case Manager.

190. Ursula Ogoin Sam says:

Hello, please I am interested in having a sponsor how do you link me up. I am diploma holder in catering/hotel and diploma caregiving . Thank you

191. Goddey Oserime says:

My name is Goddey Oserime from Nigeria I have B.Eng in materials and metallurgical engineering with experience in oil and gas pipeline insulation with little experience in crude accounting. How can I get a sponsor in by companies in Australia.

192. Hirender Singh says:

Hi Mark,
    I am very interested to migrate to Australia asap. I am currently working as IT consultant with 12 years of experience in DMS and BPM industry. Earlier roles were pre-sales, Business Analyst lead and technical roles. How can I win a sponsorship ? Please help me to find a way out.

193. Chaison Sakala says:

Hi Mark,
    I’m interested to migrate to Australia, I’m a seasonal heavy duty painter/ blaster.currently working for Hitachi construction machinery Zambia for a duration of 8yrs.I have my sister in Sydney who works for the government and is a permanent resident for more than twenty years. How can I win a sponsorship?
    My regards

194. Freemore says:

Hi Mark. I am a qualified rigger. 10 years in the field but five years post qualified. 38 years old. How can I apply for a sponsored visa. My email address is -snipped for privacy –

195. Raji says:

Hi I am an Indian registered nurse still working in U. A. E. I have 10 years of experience in medical Surgical ward. Got my positive skills assessment and APHRA registration. What are my chances of getting PR or sponsored job during this situation. I have 65 points only

• Mark says:

Hi Raji, we have not seen any invitations to apply for Visas at 65 points for some time although the current COVID situation has made health professionals very high in demand so we may see these point scores reduce.

Have you considered a Sponsored Visa (which could lead onto PR)? There are a number of Nurse roles advertised offering Sponsorship at the moment. Check out our job boards which are available here: https://gettingdownunder.com/jobs-in-australia/australia-sponsored-jobs/

All the best

Mark

196. Nidi says:

Hi, What are the chance’s of getting a job sponsor for my husband. He has passed his skills assessment as a Sales and Marketing Manager and looking to take his English Test.

The company he currently works for does not offer sponsorship for his position as a Area/Regional Sales Manager, but does have a vacancy in the next few months.

What would you advise for our next steps?

• Mark says:

Hi Nidi, always difficult to say, especially given COVID-19. We have seen these types of occupations advertised. I would encourage your husband to register an accout and set up a job alert so we can contact him should a marketing manager role (offering sponsorship) becomes available.

Details on how to do this here: Set Sponsored Job Alert

All the best

Mark

197. Esther nyakairu says:

Hi,my name is Esther Esther nyakairu and would like to work with elderly that’s my passion is there any company that can sponsor me ,I’m from kenya a mother of 4 .Thank you!